Chapters are volunteer led groups that exist to unite and equip fitness affiliate owners, coaches, and athletes through activities which commonly include workouts, spiritual discussion, study of the Bible, prayer, social and service events. Hallmarks of Faith Rx’d chapters include:
- A network that makes it easy to find community, even while on travel or after moving to a new place
- A safe group with whom to workout, ask challenging questions and grow in faith, both during and between hosted events
- We carefully screen and train leaders (interviews, reference and background checks, Iron Sharpens Iron training)
- People of all beliefs are encouraged to attend!
- Common ground to unite and equip so you can live, share and serve through faith
- A positive relationship with at least one local Church that encourages participation in both directions (between Faith Rx’d and the Church)
The map below is just the beginning. If your city is already represented, click the pin nearest you to get more information about how to get involved. Many more chapters are in the works and will be posted as soon as they are certified. For information on how to start a chapter, please check out our Resources page.