- Login via credentials sent from our main account (sent to every firstname.lastname@example.org email with an account balance)
- Enter your direct deposit information where prompted if you have not already
- Click Expenses from the top menu
- Click New Expense
- Click the appropriate tab for type of expense (leave on “Expense” for most)
- Enter the date
- Enter total
- Select reimbursable (chapter expense) or billable (contractor expense)
- Functional is normally Program: Chapters
- Select your chapter from the dropdown
- Skip Department
- Click Save
Flyer Template: right click and select “save link as” to download the file, then open it with MS Word. If you convert it to another editable format you believe will be helpful for other chapters, please send it to us so we can upload it here.
Microphone for Social Media Video: a wireless system like the Azden i-Coustics PRO-XD Digital Wireless Microphone System is a must for audible, quality video on your social media channels like Facebook, Instagram & soon to be chapter web page. Plugs directly into a smart phone. Ensure you always shop using Amazon Smile and designate Faith Rx'd to receive 0.5% cash back via the link. The Chapter Director may elect to reimburse cost if chapter funds are available and the receipt is submitted via the chapter Expensify account.
RightNow Media @ Work: a rich media library accessible via mobile apps and streaming devices for your TV that is relevant to your health, finances, work and relationship with God; videos and resources highlight prominent speakers such as John Maxwell, Bill Hybels, Francis Chan and Dave Ramsey; this is a paid service we're proud to offer our fitness community; chaplains may consider using content here for chapter events