Canva: tool to create branded media content. Outreach Coordinators may request team login invite via lindsey[at]faithrxd[dot]org. Otherwise, see “Outreach Coordinator Branding & Tools” guidance below for access to Team Drive files that include Google Slides with media templates.
Chapter Finance Overview: 90% of any donation designated to your chapter via the “Ministry Preference” option in the Single & Recurring subscription items under “Join the Support Team” on https://faithrxd.org/store/ are deposited into your account. We also transfer 50% of Naughty or Nice proceeds if any to the account for registrations under NoN affiliate events managed by a member of your chapter leadership team.
We then issue a gift card to your chapter for the amount of your balance which you can use in our store to purchase gear to resell. Orders must be placed at least 2 weeks prior to your event. Apparel/gear purchases $150 or over receive 10% off all items, and $300 or over get 20% discounted. Your subsequent sales through a Square account setup for your chapter then replenishes your account balance for future gear and registration purchases.
As you create sales in Square, ensure the items view with photos is selected from the lower right corner of the app, not manually entering an item name & price. Log cash transactions via the app as well and deposit cash in our Bank of America account so we can give you credit. BOA routing and account numbers available from Jim as needed.
Event Posts: Outreach Coordinators must now create events for our website in addition to posting them to your FB group. Complete all fields, including Category: check “Local,” select the major city in your time zone, venue with details completed, 0 for cost, and submit as far in advance as possible. We then receive notice to approve, so you won't see them instantaneously. Our full calendar of events is at faithrxd.org/events, which has been an important resource especially for those not on social media, or would like a more direct way to see what's coming up.
- Login via credentials sent from our main account (sent to every firstname.lastname@example.org email with an account balance)
- Enter your direct deposit information where prompted if you have not already
- Click Expenses from the top menu
- Click New Expense
- Click the appropriate tab for type of expense (leave on “Expense” for most)
- Enter the date
- Enter total
- Select reimbursable (chapter expense) or billable (contractor expense)
- Functional is normally Program: Chapters
- Select your chapter from the dropdown
- Skip Department
- Click Save
Flyer Template: right click and select “save link as” to download the file, then open it with MS Word. If you convert it to another editable format you believe will be helpful for other chapters, please send it to us so we can upload it here.
Insurance Certificate: if your chapter event facility host would like a certificate of liability insurance coverage as an additional insured, please email Jim via link
Microphone for Social Media Video: a wireless system like the Azden i-Coustics PRO-XD Digital Wireless Microphone System is a must for audible, quality video on your social media channels like Facebook, Instagram & soon to be chapter web page. Plugs directly into a smart phone. Ensure you always shop using Amazon Smile and designate FAITH RXD to receive 0.5% cash back via the link. The Chapter Director may elect to reimburse cost if chapter funds are available and the receipt is submitted via the chapter Expensify account.
Naughty or Nice Chapter Host Gyms List: chapter designated Naughty or Nice Coordinator updates host gyms here, tracks HQ updates on shirt sales for each host. Winning chapter gets an additional $1,000 added to their chapter account! Shirt sales proceeds under chapter hosts are split 50% between FAITH RXD and the chapter.
Outreach Coordinator Branding & Tools: request access if you don't already have it
RightNow Media @ Work: a rich media library accessible via mobile apps and streaming devices for your TV that is relevant to your health, finances, work and relationship with God; videos and resources highlight prominent speakers such as John Maxwell, Bill Hybels, Francis Chan and Dave Ramsey; this is a paid service we're proud to offer our fitness community; chaplains may consider using content here for chapter events
Workplace: same Facebook functionality with groups, leadership team events & messages, but exclusive to FAITH RXD. Tools for all FAITH RXD chapter leadership planning and discussion in one place.
Email, text and Facebook DMs get mixed in with your personal business and lost in a sea of other messages from family, friends, groups and topics, and often requires you to type in all the right people and their addresses or numbers. Workplace interactively threads topics based on headers that apply to you and your ability to run an effective chapter, and connect you to other leaders in your chapter, other chapters, and staff through groups and chat. Here's how:
- Join WP and login via your email@example.com email account (Directors or Outreach Coordinators) or request to be added via a personal email account by sending your name, email, chapter name and team position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From invitation to join, login and provide the following credentials during signup or click “Profile Name” at top center, click “About” from menu
- Update profile and cover photo
- Edit name (use First, Last)
- Mobile phone
- Department: South, Southeast, Texas, North, Northeast, East, or West
- Location: City, ST
- Position (example: Chapter Director or Lead Coach)
- Division: Chapter City, ST
- Manager: Chapter Director for all other chapter roles, Regional Advisor for Chapter Director
- Join groups based on chapter role (Chapter Directors, Chaplains, Outreach Coordinators, Lead Coaches, Service Coordinators), chapter leadership team (example: “Denver Leaders”), Region ___ Chapter Directors
- To add your leadership team, send a list of names, positions and email addresses via WP Chat to Ashley Johnson (as an Administrator she has rights to add people without an @faithrxd.org email address)
- Create events for your upcoming leadership team meetings (time, location, agenda)
- Start a discussion as a post under “Discussion” by leading with the topic in ***ALL CAPS*** at the top; related photos in posts helps keep things fun & engaging
- Download Workplace app
- Download Workplace chat app (or access it from the main app)
- Ensure both allow notifications
- To add Workplace events to your calendar:
- Go to Events
- Right click (Mac: Command click) the “Upcoming Events” link in the box to the right of Upcoming Events
- Select “Copy Link”
- Go to your calendar program like Google Calendar and select the + symbol next to “Add a Coworker's Calendar”
- Select “From URL”
- Paste the URL and click “Add Calendar”