We love bringing on top talent!
FAITH RXD Regional Advisor (currently accepting applications for East, North, Northeast, Southeast and Texas)
Are you interested in getting more involved with FAITH RXD and working with us in a vital way at the core of our global mission? Are you passionate, gifted and experienced in leadership, training and discipleship? Our ministry is expanding and we need Regional Advisors (RAs) to advise our Chapter Directors as they lead their local teams. Currently we have over 80 chapters, with more exciting growth happening each month. Each RA will work with up to 12 Chapter Directors, channeling communication and guidance from and back to FAITH RXD staff. Join our team and help spread the FAITH RXD mission and message around the globe!
The RA helps ensure the effectiveness of FAITH RXD chapter ministry by working with and developing Chapter Directors and their leadership teams. The RA is responsible for onboarding, training, mentoring, encouraging and providing resources to each of their assigned Chapter Directors. While there are some minor administrative duties (assisting with reference checks, honing processes and fielding questions), the RA’s primary goal is to guide physical, mental and spiritual health, accountability and mission execution for each assigned Chapter Director to help them and their chapters thrive.
RAs are trusted mentors of Chapter Directors, and key advisors to FAITH RXD leadership. The RA ensures each FAITH RXD chapter is conducted according to Biblical standards and adheres to our mission and procedures. As an integral link in the FAITH RXD mission, the RA provides regular updates and communication about chapter health, best practices, and organizational growth opportunities.
- Current participation in a FAITH RXD chapter
- Experience on a FAITH RXD leadership team
- Spiritually sound, mature Christ follower, disciple-maker and servant leader
- Models FAITH RXD values: Integrity, Unity, Service, and Excellence
- Administratively proficient in managing travel funds, time and prioritized tasks
- Gifted trainer, communicator and encourager, able to guide others in effective leadership, communication, disciple-making & service
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Meet every other month with each Chapter Director individually, preferably via video conference (avg 15 min/chapter/month)
- Help guide each chapter’s Annual Planning Meeting referencing the Annual Planning Guide; join additional leadership team meetings as needed (average 2 hrs/year/chapter=10 minutes/chapter/month)
- Be responsive to Chapter Director (and Leadership Team on occasion) questions and issues within 36 hours (20 minutes/chapter/month)
- Meet every quarter with FAITH RXD staff during a mutually scheduled time (15 minutes/month)
- Total time for 10 chapters would be approximately 2 hours per week
- Compensation is $30 per chapter, per month, with the option to appropriate to an active chapter account
- Participate in the Chapter Leader Virtual Conference 3x per year
- Host a Region Virtual Conference 3x per year
- Help promote and attend the FAITH RXD leadership summit (IMPACT) every other year
- Host a Region leadership retreat every other year
- Visit each chapter annually and communicate with Chapter leadership and participants (expenses reimbursed)
- Help build sustainable recurring revenue through our chapters