- Sold in Pairs
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be used on 50mm Olympic Bar Sleeves
- 6061 billet aircraft-grade aluminum
- Rubberized interior lining to protect bar
- Locking clamp mechanism for secure hold
These Collars are designed to take a lot of abuse when clamped on a barbell. Aluminum will bend, therefore when they are not on a bar, avoid throwing, kicking, stepping on or any other means of abuse as this will void your warranty. These collars weigh in at 1 pound per pair, have pockets machined in the faces to protect the color of the collars and are built with stronger sidewalls.
- Open the collar until it clicks – then it will stay open to slide easily on and off
- Find a good place to store them; consider an alternative to the bucket as people tend to “drop” and “throw” them in and could possible damage them
- If the rubber gets sticky – CHALK IT UP! If it gets dirty, clean it with a wet rag!
OSO Barbell will warranty this product from defects in material, functionality and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. You may contact email@example.com and explain any issue. They will either send out replacement parts or a new set of clamps.