Since 2013, Faith Rx’d serves at the nexus of faith and fitness, uniting and equipping affiliate owners, coaches, and members, and connecting them to the local church. We are the only faith-based ministry with a global footprint, strengthening the fitness community for Christ-centered living and impact.
In 2015 we:
- Engaged 41,486 unique visitors on our website (up 83% over 2014), 15,244 followers on social media, and 2,108 newsletter subscribers (more than double)
- Expanded our competition presence beyond the CrossFit Games and Wodapalooza to also include 4 Regional and 16 local competitions, educating spectators about our programs, supporting athletes, and offering morning devotionals
- Trained leaders from 32 chapters at our first IMPACT Leader Conference
- Hosted our first competition event, Naughty or Nice, to raise funds for Faith Rx’d and collect toys for children in need at 53 sites across the US, Canada and the UK
- Developed an 8 week “Built” series to accompany our 8-week “STRONG” devotional on-ramp series for chapter leaders
Every event registration, store purchase and donation helped empower our growth over the past two years, from zero to 50 chapters across the US, and now Canada, England, and the Ukraine, with more launching each month. While Faith Rx’d is designed to be funded in part by store purchases and Iron Sharpens Iron (ISI) registration fees, its mission can only be accomplished by God through His people's faithful stewardship of their financial blessings. Individuals, businesses, churches, and other organizations giving intentionally and regularly empowers Faith Rx’d to thrive. Gifts directly support the development of programs and resources resulting in the fruition of our mission. As we continue to advance the vision, we remain committed to challenging and equipping people in our fitness community to strengthen their faith and live it in service to their communities.
Financial partners help:
- Strengthen Online Presence Create compelling video content telling the stories of those being impacted by Christ
- Strengthen Training Produce more materials to be used by our leaders in chapters and devotionals at competitions
- Strengthen Competition Presence Continue to grow presence at the CrossFit Games as well as at local and regional events
- Strengthen Staff Hire the necessary staff to build the Faith Rx’d team to reach more people in the years to come
If you would like to preference a specific chapter or staff member account to receive your support, you may do so via the “Ministry Preference” drop-down. Ten percent of a targeted chapter donation will support our general fund to ensure areas of greatest need are being supported. We will continually review chapter and staff eligibility and funding levels, and when appropriate, may allocate your donation toward opportunities to maximize mission impact within the greater Faith Rx'd ministry. To remain eligible for funding, a chapter must actively host events each month which are posted to the group's page (which we subsequently upload to faithrxd.org/events).
Chapter funds may be appropriated by the Chapter Director to purchase items from our store to support competition presence and chapter events. Items sold at these venues will restore credit to chapter accounts for future orders, sold at the online price, and proceeds will be sent directly to Faith Rx'd. Chapter Directors may also request to use funds to support local ministry in other ways, such as providing scholarships to Iron Sharpens Iron events, group transportation to a service project, or supplies for a special outreach or fundraising event.
Chapter leaders and staff members are held to the highest standards of moral conduct and fiscal responsibility. If you have any questions about Faith Rx'd fundraising, gifting fixed assets, would like to establish an endowment or make a restricted donation, please contact us via any of the methods provided on our contact page.