13,000 CrossFit “boxes” shape the daily lives of 1.3 million people in nearly every country in the world. The effect of CrossFit on building relationships is a well-documented cultural phenomenon.
Since 2013, FAITH RXD serves at the nexus of faith and fitness, uniting and equipping affiliate owners, coaches, and members, and connecting them to the local church. We are the only faith-based ministry with a global footprint, strengthening the fitness community for Christ-centered living and impact.
In 2017, generous crowd funding from people like you helped us:
- Strengthen the fitness community for Christ-centered living and impact.
- Have a STRONG presence at six major CrossFit competitions, reaching over 200,000 online and 500 at our morning devotionals
- Launch 20 new chapters and now serve 2,500 active members across 8 countries, 32 states and 82 cities
- Mobilize 400 volunteers to give over 4,300 volunteer hours through 37 service projects and missions trips
- Donate 3,000 toys to children in need during the holiday season
In 2018 our plans include:
- Engaging and powerful online resources that grow our media to reach over 2 million
- Certifying more chapters in more cities with strong support from our highly trained Regional Advisors
- Putting our faith and fitness into action with over 5,500 hours of local community service and global missions
While FAITH RXD is designed to be funded in part by store purchases and event registration fees, its mission can only be accomplished by God through His people's faithful stewardship of their financial blessings. Individuals, businesses, churches, and other organizations giving intentionally and regularly empowers FAITH RXD to thrive. Gifts directly support the development of programs and resources resulting in the fruition of our mission. As we continue to advance the vision, we remain committed to challenging and equipping people in our fitness community to strengthen their faith and live it in service to their communities.
We invite you to join our team and step into the arena by making a monthly or single contribution. FAITH RXD is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, and as such, your gifts are tax deductible.
You may also mail a check payable to “FAITH RXD” and addressed to:
10488 W Centennial Rd Ste 517
Littleton CO 80127
If you're interested in transferring appreciated securities to support our mission while you save on your income taxes, please refer to https://colorado.ncfgiving.com/forms/stockandmutualfundtransfer for guidance as you leverage “The FAITH RXD Single Charity Fund” (#2401455).
“But just as you excel in everything — in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us — see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7