13,000 CrossFit “boxes” shape the daily lives of 1.3 million people in nearly every country in the world. The effect of CrossFit on building relationships is a well-documented cultural phenomenon.
Since 2013, Faith Rx’d serves at the nexus of faith and fitness, uniting and equipping affiliate owners, coaches, and members, and connecting them to the local church. We are the only faith-based ministry with a global footprint, strengthening the fitness community for Christ-centered living and impact.
In 2016 we:
- Tripled the number of gyms hosting our global service event, Naughty or Nice (faithrxd.org/non), to collect toys and clothing for children in need.
- Doubled attendance as we united and equipped 77 chapter leaders at our second annual IMPACT Leader Conference in Buena Vista, Colorado. One leader responded, “God was working on me in ways I haven't experienced before. I'm not exactly sure what happened in me, but I feel like I am different. I feel more free. My wife even noticed it after I was home. Before the weekend I was feeling like I was just scratching the surface of what God has planned for me. Now I feel closer to God and more in tune with what He has for me.”
- Launched 22 new chapters and now serve 64 chapters worldwide with over 2,000 active members.
- Grew combined media reach 45 percent to 25K. At a recent new chapter kickoff in Granbury Texas, 80 attended and one unable to attend watched the livestream sermon. His reply to our chapter director, “I was in a bad place yesterday because of some situations. I listened to your message and it was ‘really strong’. I think I need to start going to church.” We bridge to local churches and rejoice when we get to witness this.
- Created a bold presence at the CrossFit Games. In addition to the 150 that attended our morning devotionals, our livestream was viewed by another 15,673 people! Also, local chapters were present at over 35 local competitions, educating spectators about Faith Rx’d, supporting athletes, and offering devotionals.
- Sold out all three Iron Sharpens Iron weekend events, training 177 participants for breakthroughs in faith and fitness. One recent Dallas athlete shared, “I had never thought of putting my testimony together before ISI. Today I got to share my testimony with a guy at my gym. I was blessed in such a beautiful way to get to speak of God's love. Thank you, each and every one of you, for being that Christ-centered community that brought me to my next step.”
Every event registration, store purchase and donation helped empower our growth over the past three years, from zero to 50 chapters across the US, and now Canada, the Caribbean, United Kingdom, and Europe, with more launching each month. While Faith Rx’d is designed to be funded in part by store purchases and event registration fees, its mission can only be accomplished by God through His people's faithful stewardship of their financial blessings. Individuals, businesses, churches, and other organizations giving intentionally and regularly empowers Faith Rx’d to thrive. Gifts directly support the development of programs and resources resulting in the fruition of our mission. As we continue to advance the vision, we remain committed to challenging and equipping people in our fitness community to strengthen their faith and live it in service to their communities.
We invite you to join our team and step into the arena by making a monthly or single contribution. Faith Rx’d is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, and as such, your gifts are tax deductible. To make a donation, please click:DONATE
You may also mail a check payable to “Faith Rx'd” and addressed to:
8101 Shaffer Pkwy Suite 106
Littleton CO 80127
“But just as you excel in everything — in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us — see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7