13,000 CrossFit “boxes” shape the daily lives of 1.3 million people in nearly every country in the world. The effect of CrossFit on building relationships is a well-documented cultural phenomenon.
Since 2013, Faith Rx’d serves at the nexus of faith and fitness, uniting and equipping affiliate owners, coaches, and members, and connecting them to the local church. We are the only faith-based ministry with a global footprint, strengthening the fitness community for Christ-centered living and impact.
In 2015 we:
- Engaged 41,486 unique visitors on our website (up 83% over 2014), 15,244 followers on social media, and 2,108 newsletter subscribers (more than double)
- Expanded our competition presence beyond the CrossFit Games and Wodapalooza to also include 4 Regional and 16 local competitions, educating spectators about our programs, supporting athletes, and offering morning devotionals
- Trained leaders from 32 chapters at our first IMPACT Leader Conference
- Hosted our first competition event, Naughty or Nice, to raise funds for Faith Rx’d and collect toys for children in need at 53 sites across the US, Canada and the UK
- Developed an 8 week “Built” series to accompany our 8-week “STRONG” devotional on-ramp series for chapter leaders
Every event registration, store purchase and donation helped empower our growth over the past two years, from zero to 50 chapters across the US, and now Canada, England, and the Ukraine, with more launching each month. While Faith Rx’d is designed to be funded in part by store purchases and Iron Sharpens Iron (ISI) registration fees, its mission can only be accomplished by God through His people's faithful stewardship of their financial blessings. Individuals, businesses, churches, and other organizations giving intentionally and regularly empowers Faith Rx’d to thrive. Gifts directly support the development of programs and resources resulting in the fruition of our mission. As we continue to advance the vision, we remain committed to challenging and equipping people in our fitness community to strengthen their faith and live it in service to their communities.
We invite you to join our team and step into the arena by making a monthly or single contribution. Faith Rx’d is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, and as such, your gifts are tax deductible. To make a donation, please click:DONATE
You may also mail a check payable to “Faith Rx'd” and addressed to:
8101 Shaffer Pkwy Suite 106
Littleton CO 80127
“But just as you excel in everything — in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us — see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7