TOGETHER we are united.
TOGETHER we can support our communities.
TOGETHER we are going to make it through.
After seeing the needs around her, our Service Coordinator for the FAITH RXD St. Petersburg, FL Chapter, Kristin, had an idea. What if we got all the chapters to rally around different people each day of the week for one week? That morphed into Generosity Week.
This week we are taking on the mission to support our communities in new ways every new day! FAITH RXD Chapters around the world is participating and you can too!
Monday : Medical Workers
- Personal thank you notes, contact
- Deliver food to their homes
- Call in advance if delivering to home/hospital/clinic
Tuesday : Business Owners/Newly Unemployed
(Shop locally if possible)
- Words of encouragement
- Gift cards
- Online shopping
- Social media shout outs (referrals)
Wednesday : Non-profits/Charities/Food Banks/Clergy
- Support these with donations (time, $$$)
- Pick a favorite charity and follow them, find out how to get involved
- Handwritten notes to clergy
Thursday : Homeschooling and Working Parents/Neighbors
- Bring a meal
- Grocery Shopping
- Lawn Care or other home tasks
- Other delivery tasks
- Take kids on walks/bike rides
- Take pets on walks
Friday : First Responders
- Deliver Food
- Thank you notes
**FOR EVERY ONE OF THESE**
- Personal contact/words of encouragement
- Bible verses on notes
- Ask: “How Can I Pray For You?”