Just because we are in a season of physical distancing, doesn’t mean we can’t still find ways to serve our community and make a difference! Our team has compiled a list of service ideas and opportunities. If there’s others you think should be on here, please let us know!
- GENEROSITY WEEK: Click here to learn more: www.faithrxd.org/generosityweek
- cook, bake, pick-up food and then deliver it to our local first responders, hospitals, and/or shelters (may be some restrictions regarding home made food…Best to call and ask first, might have to be store bought only)
- donating some spare toilet paper and cleaning supplies to the Dream Center for their Saturday food box deliveries (urban areas without big box stores are in need)
- Masks/mask kits are being sewn for medical staff, due to the shortage. Additionally, collection of PPE for donation to hospitals.
- deliver food to neighbors
- Hand-written notes, left in mailboxes, on windows/doors saying we are thinking/praying for you
- Deliver food baskets to first responders
- Someone need something moved, fixed, or cleaned, but either can’t afford it, or wants someone they feel they can trust to help
- Who needs prayer and spiritual support through the chapter IG or Facebook video chat